People age 16 and older who live, work, or study in Massachusetts can get vaccinated!
- The vaccine is free. You will never be asked for a credit card number to make an appointment.
- The Holyoke Senior Center provides a walk-in clinic every Wednesday from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, no appointment necessary. (291 Pine Street)
- Your local CVS Pharmacy is appointment preferred but welcomes walk-ins. It is first come, first serve.
- For other locations, you can make an appointment here to get a vaccine
- You can also check here and enter your zip code to see available appointments in your area).
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses. You should make sure you have a second appointment scheduled from the same site, or know how to schedule it, before leaving your first appointment. Johnson & Johnson/Janssen only requires one dose.
- You can get a vaccine even if you do not have insurance, a driver’s license, or a Social Security number
- Be prepared to wait 15 to 30 minutes after receiving the vaccine for observation.
- Bring an ID with your name, if you have one, to verify your name in the vaccination system.
- Bring your health insurance card, if you have one. Your insurance will be billed at no cost to you. You do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- You will get a vaccination card that tells you which COVID-19 vaccine you received, and when and where you received it. If you received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, the card will remind you to return for a second dose.
- The vaccination site will tell you when to come back for your second appointment, if applicable.
For Any Questions, Call 2-1-1 or visit Mass.Gov