How to Check My Library Account
Patrons may log into the library catalog, view their own records, request library materials, and renew books from home or office via the Internet at the Holyoke Public Library Home Page www.holyokelibrary.org.
To check your own circulation record while in the Library
- Go to the opening screen of the online catalog
- In the upper right corner click "LOGIN"
- Sign in using your Library Card Bar Code Number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
If you do not have a PIN, follow the instructions on the screen to set one up. If you forget your PIN, click the "Forgot Your PIN" button in the lower left. An email will be sent to your registered email address, with a link to reset your PIN. (Or you may ask for help at the circulation desk).
- Your record will display your name and address and all the materials you have checked out from any of the 60+ C/WMARS libraries, their due dates, and outstanding fines.
- You can also update your email information, and set up "WISH LISTS" and "PREFERRED SEARCHES."
- Name and Address changes need to be updated by the Circulation Desk staff. Please have identification with your new name and/or address available.